2.26.2005

hourglass knitalong

hourglass knitalong
I just started my hourglass sweater in NORO Lily a beautiful 30% Silk /70% Cotton Col. 25 which is a deep fushia. I bought "Last Minute Knitted Gifts" by Joelle Hoverson at my LYS and was paging through it when I just knew this was my sweater. I just noticed there is a knit-a-long. I am going to check and out if it is still open. I am progressing on my sockapalooza socks they should be finished soon. I sent out a another gift to my secret pal 4 and it wasn't suppose to get there until next week. But, she recieved it already and posted it on her blog. I am so happy she liked it. I will get up pic's I promised soon of completed project. Well gotta go I just found out my honey surprised me and I am going to The Nascar Race the "NextelCupNascar race@California Speedway" and best of all I am going to be able to drive a lap. OH, YEAHHHHHHH! I gotta get some rest so we can get over to the speedway early. yeppee!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...