2.26.2005

hourglass knitalong

hourglass knitalong
I just started my hourglass sweater in NORO Lily a beautiful 30% Silk /70% Cotton Col. 25 which is a deep fushia. I bought "Last Minute Knitted Gifts" by Joelle Hoverson at my LYS and was paging through it when I just knew this was my sweater. I just noticed there is a knit-a-long. I am going to check and out if it is still open. I am progressing on my sockapalooza socks they should be finished soon. I sent out a another gift to my secret pal 4 and it wasn't suppose to get there until next week. But, she recieved it already and posted it on her blog. I am so happy she liked it. I will get up pic's I promised soon of completed project. Well gotta go I just found out my honey surprised me and I am going to The Nascar Race the "NextelCupNascar race@California Speedway" and best of all I am going to be able to drive a lap. OH, YEAHHHHHHH! I gotta get some rest so we can get over to the speedway early. yeppee!!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Yes, you may still join the Hourglass KAL. The insight and tips others have added to the blog so far have been very helpful. Can't wait to see your progress. Send your email address, blog link and what you'd like to be called to kelly3000@myway.com.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...