3.30.2005

flower power


IMG_1427
Originally uploaded by http://sauvageblue.blogspot.com.
We were srolling Easter Sunday in front of Saint Patricks Cathedral on 5th Avenue. The street was closed off for the Easter Bonnet Parade even with the lousy weather there were some lovely hats and some outlandish hats. The same for some of the people wow! As we strolled, I was impressed by the creativity of this window display. The flowers are made using paper plates, plastic spoons, fabric, styrofoam balls, pearl pins and glitter. Be still my heart how simple items can make such an impressive window display. I am sorry, my picture doesn't do it justice. I decided to give my blog a fresh look for spring and to be honest I am slowly, very slowly learning how to work this blogging stuff. But, I still don't know how to save a button I have tried. I keep seeing this bandwith stealing stuff, but I still haven't figured out how to do save a button or make one.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...