5.23.2005

Secret Pal 5 Questionnaire

Questionnaire
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1. Are you a yarn snob (do you prefer higher quality and/or natural fibers)? Do you avoid Red Heart and Lion Brand? Or is it all the same to you? I have to admit I do prefer natural yarns over synthetic but some of the blends are outstanding
2. Do you spin? Crochet? I do not spin but I can crochet a granny square
3. Do you have any allergies? not really
4. How long have you been knitting? not quite 2 years
5. Do you have an Amazon or other online wish list? yes amazon
6. What's your favorite scent? Fresh Linen, Beach Scents, Light Musk, Amber, melon scents, coolwater scents
7. Do you have a sweet tooth? Why yes a whole mouthful!
8. What other crafts or Do-It-Yourself things do you like to do? Sewing was my number one, but I have to admit I am always trying something new from working with wood to beading
9. What kind of music do you like? I have them listed in my profile, CD's and I have a I-Pod
10. What's your favorite color? I love blues from light blue to beat-up denim blue to periwinkle blues to deep navys. I love cool colors and jewel tones
11. What is your family situation? Do you have any pets? Teenagers 2 one of each Hee,hee humm... do they qualify as pets?
12. What are your life dreams? To open up a Store kinda Shabby Chic meets the Hamptions with a Asian inspired feel with a cross over into a Yarn Shop somehow I haven't totally figured that one out yet.
13. What is/are your favorite yarn/s to knit with? wool, alpaca, cashmere, cotton, synthetic's
14. What fibers do you absolutely *not* like? Itchy scratchy
15. What is/are your current knitting obsession/s? I want to learn how to cable and domino knitting
16. What is/are your favorite item/s to knit? humm... I would have to say I am not quite sure yet
17. What are you knitting right now? 2 sweaters
18. What do you think about ponchos? I like them. I have always used shawls and wraps I love wraps.I want to learn how to knit lace-like so I can have a lacy one, oneday
19. Do you prefer straight or circular needles? circular
20. Bamboo, aluminum, plastic? all
21. Are you a sock knitter? Kind of
22. How did you learn to knit? self taught
23. How old is your oldest UFO? a few months
24. What is your favorite animated character or a favorite animal/bird? Mickey Mouse
25. What is your favorite holiday? Christmas
26. Is there anything that you collect? Now, knitting stuff and beach inspired jewelry accessories I love coral and sea shells, before I was so into waterglobes
27. What knitting magazine subscriptions do you have?
28. Any books out there you are dying to get your hands on I like the Japanese Knitting and Craft Book/Magazines.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...