9.30.2005

Complete!


DSC00103
Originally uploaded by http://sauvageblue.blogspot.com.
I have these finished goodies I made. The one skein wonder, what a great and fun knitting project. It is a present for my niece Cindys bday. I also have a beautiful red beanie for my niece Ciaras bday they are sisters and they share the same birthday afew years apart. I made it with the coolest silk/soy yarn go figure and It is softer than cashmere, yum. I also made a pair of socks for my niece Lauren she is the first and only family member who has read my blog and actually left a comment let me take that back numerous comments, Big gRiN! My friends and family have come by but they don't leave comments. So with that ding, ding, ding you win a prize hand make socks.

2 comments:

African Kelli said...

Love your one skein wonder. It came out so nicely! I just bought the needles last night to start mine. Wish me luck.

Unknown said...

That almost sounds like a great contest for friends and family!!!! Your FO's look great!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...