2.16.2008

Catching Up

It is amazing how so many distractions or day to day life take hours of the day, even days of the month, months out of the year and years. I have been attempting to post and then this whole world of Ravelry came to be in my hands and it is amazing how much time I am spending there. A catalog, a library, a stash,  a connection with a whole other fiber world that takes it to a level I can't quite put words to. I wish I had the gift of words to explain what I discover each time I am on.     

2 comments:

dorkchic said...

Hello! Thank you so much for the welcome and for reading my blog. I'll have to find you on Ravelry... Isn't it just the most addictive site ever? I don't know how they expect us to get any actual knitting done...

berny said...

ciao, Thank you for reading my blog!!! Your Spanish is better than my English!!hehehe

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...