3.28.2008

mellow yellow






















I received yesterday from ErikaKnitz my opponet in YarnSmackdown this hat I am naming Mellow Yellow. It arrived yesterday a week after she mailed it to me. It is such a lovely Spring color, but it is ginormous. My baby is wearing it rasta style, she has really long thick hair and there is still plenty of room. My daughter asked me if she could keep it, smile...I love my baby girl! She saw something like it in one of her TeenVogue Magazines. I think it is a combination of the acrylic yarn and needle size that made it so loose and roomy. 


Here it is on me and it is super super roomy.
The color isn't posting very accurately. It is a light spring yellow, a very fresh and happy color. 

Thank you ErikaKnitz for my YarnSmackdown Mellow Yellow!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...