6.16.2008

Bento Experimenting



Okay I love the whole Bento Box Lunch idea and it is a practical idea to take ones own lunch and well I was experimenting. I had been making my lunch and darling daughter wanted a lunch and so I asked darling son if he would too? My first two days of young adult lunches, I forgot to take pictures of them and I have been adjusting quantities and protein vs. carbs. Well I lost my mind on this one I found a microwave cake mix, hum... handy you say and it makes three perfect cupcakes in the microwave in a minute and a half and  used my little silicone cupcake liners to make them, ta da! Molten Choolate Cupcakes. Betty Crocker is one heck of a wooden spooned gal, this was genius and I was clever to cupcake lunch them in Bento Box, smile!  I also made homemade jello with the little knox unflavored gelatin and grape juice and splenda, smile it was good too. I used some little bonbel cheese's, grapes, carrots, apples, tomato's, homemade japanese potato salad which is delicious, sliced grilled chicken breast left overs, some frozen dim sum each day has been a adventure of either planned ahead or a potpourri of left overs. I did save money taking my lunch to work and it was so much healthier than what I would have ended up eating 

1 comment:

Yarni Gras! said...

I started this last year and my kids love it. I make them about like you. I tried the 'cutsey' stuff but they didn't like the faces.......

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...