6.10.2008

I am shocked


















Look at the most amazing swap package I have ever received, it was from AggieKnits from Ravelry Knitters Treasure Swap. I am shocked, insert jaw open and passed out on the floor here, it has a enormous amount of thought and effort put into it and where do I begin? There is a Noni pattern which I have had my eye on and the yarn, handles, fabric for lining it, thread can you believe she sent thread too? and Cscade yarn in a lovely shade of blue and Louet yarn in the softest shade of blue aahhhh! and Panda sock yarn I've been wanting to try out a pair of socks in this. The issue of Knit1 I have been looking for and Pursenalities a book with so many felted bag patterns in it and the cutest, darlingest project bag ever. I don't know how to thank you enough Aggie you are truely special and the attention to detail really touches my heart, Huge, huge, huge Happy Grin.....   

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...