4.11.2009

Tulips

my honey bought me tulips, big smile... tulips are one of my favorite flowers I took this picture when they were in full bloom. He surprised me with them, swoon... we had gone to dinner at a local tapas restaurant and decided to go for a walk it was so romantic. We had no idea locally they are doing a family style evening farmers market with entertainment, food stands and there were all local vendors. It was so heart warming to see families together enjoying a warm spring evening eating, dancing, laughing and just enjoying old time family fun. I love this picture it reminds me of my romantic walk with my sweetheart and him buying me beautiful tulips.

1 comment:

Gabbi said...

Gorgeous tulips and your farmers market sounds like such fun...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...