4.17.2009

details

I went grocery shopping at a asian market a few days ago if you have never been to one its worth a trip. I usually find beautiful fruit and it so well priced and really fresh vegetables and of course there is the really fresh seafood like it is still swimming and you pick what you like and well lets just say you can figure it out. I usually stick to the produce area and condiments. 

I had hit that point of the day were I was tired and I was getting grumpy and I knew it was traffic hour, ugh! So there is this beautiful bakery next door and I decided to splurge and get my honey a pretty pastry for dessert and as I was waiting for it to be beautifully wrapped I decided to order a hot tea as a pick me up. Not only were they so polite and asked me if I would like to have a seat it would take a few minutes for it to brew, I didn't I am so used to order and dash at Starbucks. My fresh cup of tea was measured out and made in a beautiful porcelain cup, I just stood and stared in awe at the whole process it was amazing and so gracefully prepared. Then it was gingerly poured into a to-go cup and I was handed this little bag with a sugar stick and a fresh baked biscotti in it and my beautiful wrapped dessert for my honey. When I got into the car I took a picture because I wanted to remember not only was my tea perfect and the added free treat of my biscotti delicious it really made me really, really happy... 
I have to say I love attention to detail and polite customer service! How many times in a day can I say I encounter great customer service? Not often sadly to say that is why I was doing the happy dance over a cup of tea and a delicious biscotti.


2 comments:

Gabbi said...

I heart tea and almost anything asian :) you have to tell me where it's at? Is it in Los Angeles?

please sir said...

Oh I love that - isn't it such a great feeling?!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...