3.03.2005

Kid in us all Hat!


IMG_1283
Originally uploaded by http://sauvageblue.blogspot.com.
My daughter modeling. I am at a stand still I want to learn how to cable. Everyone keeps telling me it is easy but, yet I look at instructions and I feel like such a dork. I guess it just isn't gonna happen anytime soon. Well I will admit it I frogged the socks. I was getting ready to start the heel and I realized I had a few mistakes and since they are a gift I couldn't go any further. So I am restarting sockapalooza socks. I only got a few more rows going on my hourglass sweater. So far so good I am determined to take my time and make my sweater special. Well, I am so frustrated I see blogs that are so well put together with links to other blogs they read or project and picture links and I don't know how to do any of that. I want my blog to look nice and yet I don't have a clue where to start. I am so clueless!!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...