7.17.2005

bEsTestEsTTTT!!


IMG_2013
Originally uploaded by http://sauvageblue.blogspot.com.
I have a awesome Secret Pal. I am embarassed to say I recieved this totally plain box with all this Gergeous Alpaca yarn any ideas Secret Pal what I should make? and yes, yes, yes cable holders yeepee!! You know I am a cableererer now. I am official 'cuz I made one whole thing Hee, Hee!!!! But last but not least I also got its called 'bee naturals' cuticle and nail oil it smells so fabulous. I am pretty jazzed about it because I have asbestos hands that are always dry. Well, the reason I am embaressed is because there was no note or anything and being the ditz I am I never put two and two together. I am so very sorry Secret Pal don't hate me!

2 comments:

luvs2knit said...

Cindy,
I'm sure you can find a wonderful pattern to do cables or something fun to knit.

BTW, I need to get my SP something fun. She loves socks but I'm hoping I can find something fun other than sock yarn.

Hope you are doing well.

Anonymous said...

Hi Cindy!
I'm so relieved that you got it! Of course I don't hate you, I was thinking you could try some sort of lacy shawl for the cool nights in California. Knitpicks said that couldn't and didn't have gift receipts. I'm very happy that you enjoy the gift. Will send more in a few weeks...

Secret Pal

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...