7.26.2005

suzy


IMG_1980
Originally uploaded by http://sauvageblue.blogspot.com.
Well I have absolutely no knitting news. I almost completely frogged my beautiful hourglass sweater. I DO NOT understand how to attatch the sleeves I totally brained blanked. It is needless to say in shreds. I need to get it back on the needles I got so frustrated. I guess with all the stress I have been under I took it out on my sweater. I hope I can repair the mess I made. Well I have decided to give suzy a makeover hee, hee! all these reality shows on t.v. and I decided to make suzy over. I can say its been a real pleasure working with her. She doesn't complain and she will stay in place as I am pinning and draping muslin on her to create a pattern to make her all new again. She has been such a doll hee, hee!!

1 comment:

African Kelli said...

Hmmm... You haven't blogged in a long time! I hope things are going well and you figured out this project. Thanks for comments on my site. I'm glad you liked the CD!
Cheers,
Kelli

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...