9.09.2005

Back Tack 2


back-tackII - button
Originally uploaded by back-tack.
I am on board again. sMiLe! This time around is totally different. I get to make a bag and kit for someone, ssshhh! Its a secret until they receive their goodies. So I get to lurk around their blog and find out their likes and dislikes and crafting wish of something they would like to make and create a kit. Sounds so fun Dahrling!!! I just love finding a giftie or tool or a little something or other that will put a smile on someones face. I have actually keeped in touch with my previous pals. It is so neat! I have been so lucky they are just incredible ladies, you know who you are! As for Secret Pal5 I recieved my final gift a $20.00 gift certificate to Yarn Market on Tuesday. I am going to have to go window shopping and see what goodies they have. I haven't bought anything from them yet, I am so sure I will get carried away. That would be me shopayarnaholic, is that a word or did a create a Cindyism? I still don't know who my Pal was maybe soon she will reveal herself.

2 comments:

luvs2knit said...

Cindy, I was so worried my SP forgot about me that I emailed her to reveal herself. Talk about impatient, here!!

ria said...

Ahhh, your a pretty special lady yourself missy!

I got back into backtack as well and am happily trying to figure out who my new backtack pal is. She's dared me to figure out who she is. Can you imagine her nerve?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...