9.06.2005

b.i.l.


IMG_2462
Originally uploaded by http://sauvageblue.blogspot.com.
I never thought my chubby fingers were capable of knitting with yarn that is as thick as dental floss and needles as thick as toothpicks. I guess this is my baby step to finer knitting humm... Well these socks are for my brother in law in Austria, yes I am using Styrian colors. He sent my sister to visit and set up a weekend for us in Santa Monica. We had so much fun we laughed till we had belly aches and stayed up till all hours and had some wonderful adventures with the kids. All in all it was a blast. So as I knit these thousands if itty bitty stitches I keep in mind how much fun we had. I hope he has just as much fun if not more each time he wears them and I think I will sprinkle them with giggle pixie dust them before I send them out. Actually I probably will not have to because as I have knitted them I have been laughing all along.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute socks! I just love reading your posts Cin. Sweetheart, you just make my day! Luv You!

Tracy Batchelder said...

I notice you are working on both socks at once...interesting. Is there a special reason for this?

luvs2knit said...

I'm sure your BIL will love the socks. I think you gave me 2 skeins of Wildfoote and I love my socks. You're the best SP ever, believe me when I tell you that.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...