1. Are you a yarn snob (do you prefer higher quality and/or natural fibers)? Do you avoid Red Heart and Lion Brand? Or is it all the same to you? I have to admit I do prefer natural yarns over synthetic but some of the blends are outstanding
2. Do you spin? Crochet? crochet a little I can make a granny square
3. Do you have any allergies? (smoke, pets, fibers, perfume, etc.)
4. How long have you been knitting?not quite 2 years
5. Do you have an Amazon or other online wish list? yes
6. What's your favorite scent? (for candles, bath products etc.)Fresh Linen, Beach Scents, Light Musk, Amber, melon scents, coolwater scents
7. Do you have a sweet tooth? Why yes a whole mouthful!
8. What other crafts or Do-It-Yourself things do you like to do? Sewing was my number one, but I have to admit I am always trying something new from working with wood, painting even needlework
9. What kind of music do you like? Can your computer/stereo play MP3s? (if your buddy wants to make you a CD)
10. What's your favorite color? Or--do you have a color family/season/palette you prefer? Any colors you just can't stand? I love blues from light blue to beat-up denim blue to periwinkle blues to deep navys. I love cool colors and jewel tones
11. What is your family situation? Do you have any pets? No pets right now
12. What are your life dreams? (really stretching it here, I know)To open up a Store kinda Shabby Chic meets the Hamptions with a Asian inspired feel with a cross over into a Yarn Shop somehow I haven't totally figured that one out yet
13. What is/are your favorite yarn/s to knit with?wool, cashmere, cotton, blends
14. What fibers do you absolutely *not* like? Itchy scratchy
15. What is/are your current knitting obsession/s?I want to learn domino knit. I want to make a cabled wrap
16. What is/are your favorite item/s to knit? I would have to say I am not quite sure yet
17. What are you knitting right now? One skein wonder
18. What do you think about ponchos?I like them. I have always used shawls and wraps I love wraps
19. Do you prefer straight or circular needles? circular
20. Bamboo, aluminum, plastic?bamboo and aluminum
21. Are you a sock knitter?Yup
22. How did you learn to knit? self taught and if you look up close at any of my projects you can totally tell, smile!
23. How old is your oldest UFO? a few months
24. What is your favorite animated character or a favorite animal/bird?Mickey Mouse
25. What is your favorite holiday?Christmas
26. Is there anything that you collect?old cashmere sweaters, seashells, coral, small quirky things
27. What knitting magazine subscriptions do you have?
28. Any books out there you are dying to get your hands on?Yes
29. Any patterns you have been coveting, but haven't bought for one reason or another?? a few
ETA: 30. What are your foot measurements, and what kind of socks do you like?all socks I am a size 8 shoe
Time Traveler - So, a few weeks ago my Mom and I went on our usual Sunday Adventure, but this time she took me somewhere even more amazing than our usual thrift-shops and ...
6 years ago