9.30.2005

yarn fix


DSC00115
Originally uploaded by http://sauvageblue.blogspot.com.
Ok, well so its just a few and well I have been knitting lately and I have been gifting some of my stash and well there is still room in my secret hiding places and well it isn't going to hurt anyone and Ok seriously I just needed those 20 skeins of Rowan denim and it did come all the way from the other side of the pond and they sent me a pamphlet with all this info and best of all it came with its own WEAR Rowan Denim label and all. So There! I also bought sock yarn. Psst! I am in the dog house big time my kids are going to riot soon they don't understand why I haven't made them socks yet and I have made soooo many for other people and stranger other people and they are my own flesh and blood and does anyone get the depth of trouble I am in? I couldn't resist the pink and lime colors they are yum.

2 comments:

African Kelli said...

Cindy,
Is the Rowan denim called denim because of its color? Or is it actually a cotton denim material?

The colors you've selected are lovely.
Happy knitting!
K

Anonymous said...

just droped by to see how you're doing,...you're so good. maybe you can teach me some day.love you!c*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...