11.02.2005

Halloween


DSC00221
Originally uploaded by http://sauvageblue.blogspot.com.
I was involved in a Halloween Swap and I received such sweet treasures in a chinese food take-out container. Cute , cute, cute! There is a wooden skeleton toy, a wooden japanese girl pen, oragami paper, a happy halloween tablet of writing paper, a picture frame, handmade glass bead skelaton magnets, hello kitty mints, I am so adicted to anything hello kitty, smile! There is still more, pucca candy, erasers, a groovie green coffin whistle, some cobwebs and a spider of course and my favorite a handmade felt kleenex holder hand embroidered with frankenstein. Talk about Halloween to-go, I am tickled and giddy and so grateful for Lobster Girl making my Halloween. Thank You!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...