1.08.2006

Sox Exchange

I don't know what to say, I am speechless! what I can honestly say is this pair of socks are truely a work of art. The pictures I took don't even show the beauty of Stepp's handwork. I feel totally un-worthy, seriously I can't believe she incorporated my favorites. I love blue, cables are my fascination and Lornas Lace is incredible sock yarn, Wow! Stepp , seriously I never in my wildest dreams expectected such a luxurious gift. I have to say they fit absolutely perfect and I feel so spoiled. I am stunned at your thoughtfulness, yup! you see I am normally the people pleaser I know I am jabbering on and on but, I feel unworthy. Thank You From The Bottom of My Heart! Stepp at http://steffaknits.blogspot.com/ was my spoiler

1 comment:

steff said...

I am so thrilled that you like them!!! Enjoy them, I enjoyed making them for you. Steff

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...