1.08.2006

My Back Tack

I am so happy to see the picture of my Back Tack exchange bag. You see I had been feeling left out, I was so happy to be part of the exchange for the second time I even had the pleasure the first time around to be a Angel. But my bag has still not arrived yet. I did get a note when she shipped it letting me know it was coming along way and might be delayed. Since I have been sick and not posted as consistently she figured I might have recieved it and had not posted. I tried to get ahold of the organizers awhile back but I guess since the exchange is finished they no longer check those emails. So since I didn't know who my Back Tacker was all I could do was send a email to the annonymous acct. which apparently she does not use often. But Yee pee! she did check it and she sent me a not and a link to a picture of the bag she made me. it is so lovely, I just adore it even if it is lost I am happy to see it truely! I am even more pleased because it turns out to be Fiona at http://hopskipjump.typepad.com/hop_skip_jump/2005/10/index.html I have admired and have read her blog for some time. I have been in love with her handmade one-of-a-kind Monkeys, Cats and I have a soft spot for Stumpy the Elephant because elephants are my daughters favorites. I love her work it is all so fresh and happy. I love seeing the outfits she puts together for her daughter, because I used to make my daughter clothes when she was little. I still do, but she even recently mentioned one of my all time favorite books Brown Bear, Brown Bear what do you see, as a inspiration for Morphe. My children & I have enjoyed the book and I have given it out as a gift numerous times. Once read the story gets stuck in your head, smile! Well, I do have to say I hope the package arrives because it would be a treat to receive something Fiona made even though she was glad it was off. I will keep happy positive thoughts it arrives. Double click on the title MY BACK TACK at top in yellow and it will link you to her site, check it out.

2 comments:

Christine said...

I hope your backtack package comes soon! As for your SET socks...I am at home more now and am working diligently !

African Kelli said...

Yay! You are back to posting and talking about backtack. I am glad you are to be spoiled Cindy, whether it is a bit late or not. I hope you and your dad are doing better!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...