4.05.2006

Footies


Image hosting by Photobucket
Since the recipient of the darling Florida Footies has not received them yet I have been dragging on posting about them. But since I have not posted in eons I need to do some catch up posting. I made them Lornas Lace Shepards Worsted it is a superwash too, in Lakeview the colors are so beachy and peaceful, love it! I made them as a birthday present for a really, really special I can't say who, but she is totally brillant and pretty and funny she has such a dry wit and savy and quite the fashion sense and did I say brillant? Yup! and I sure do hope she likes them.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

where did you find the pattern for the socks? i'd like to make a pair.

CabbetteNZ said...

Me Too!...Would Love to make these.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...