4.30.2008

whimsy and so special

I received this beautiful vintage blue canning jar filled filled with treasures. It has unbelieveable hand spun yarn it is a incredible combination of blue faced leicester wool, alpaca, mohair and silk and it is specially named "Beach Glass" with a starfish adornment. I also recieved sock yarn custom hand-dyed for me in a a soft denim colors named "Blue Jean Baby Queen" big smile here! It doesn't end here theres more lemon mentos and Chowards lemon confections sweeeettt! and a mini-sock blocker key fob, fun cheery ric-rac , Chic chocolate, and fair trade organic Celtic Breakfast Tea and beach scented candle. I couldn't resist I had to photograph it all on a vintage quilt I bought dd a few years ago. It is amazing to me Julie how thoughtful you are and the attention to every detail of what I love there are even a few things you didn't know like Chowards are a childhood favorite my dad would bring me Violet Chowards as a treat, smile and I adore starfish's I just started collecting them.   

1 comment:

Yarni Gras! said...

What a beautiful assortment of blues....reminds me of the sea........

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...