2.04.2009

october


this past October a co-worker gave me this darling pup I actually named her Marley in August when she was born I loved the name. Well fast forward a few months and a movie with the same name and well now everyone wants to know if I named her after the movie which I have yet to see. Marley was so tiny and sweet and now she is still sweet but all puppy, loveable and clumsy still she is going to be a big girl oops...I forgot to mention she is a cocker spaniel. I try and watch that program the dog whisperer when ever I can he is quite  interesting and I have been learning some interesting techniques.... 

1 comment:

Gabbi said...

She's adorable!

Cocker Spaniel's are honestly my most favorite type of dogs. I can't have a one now because my cat George would flip out.

Makes me think of 'Lady and the Tramp'! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...