11.05.2005

BT2 gifts


DSC00224
Originally uploaded by http://sauvageblue.blogspot.com.
Here is a blurry picture of the goods I made and compiled for my pal. I am happy to say it all arrived and my buddy africankelli.blog.com likes her goodies. I made her a Amy Butler bag and used various Amy Butler fabrics. I did make it a tad bigger so she could tote around her projects. I ended up sending a variety of projects, since she seems to like to try new things. I sent the pattern I used as well to her. I sent some beads and various findings so she could try her hand at some stitch markers or whatever else tickled her fancy. I sent some tea-towels so she can of course make the current rage of aprons, but I did notice she did get on the band wagon prior to my box arriving, gheesh, great minds think alike, smile!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...