1.11.2006

Secret Pal Questions

1. Are you a yarn snob (do you prefer higher quality and/or natural fibers)? Do you avoid Red Heart and Lion Brand?
I do prefer higher quality and natural fibers
2. Do you spin? Crochet?
I haven't attempted spinning except in circles and I can't say I crochet other than a granny square and for finishing
3. What do you use to store your needles/hooks in?
I have a metal can, I have a picture posted and I have a straight needle case & a circular case
4. How long have you been knitting? Would you consider your skill level to be beginner, intermediate or advanced?
I have been knitting about two years
5. Do you have an Amazon or other online wish list?
Yes
6. What's your favorite scent? (for candles, bath products etc.)
Fresh linen, Beach/Ocean, Lavender & White flowers
7. Do you have a sweet tooth? Favorite candy?
Yes, a whole mouth full bIG sMiLE!
8. What other crafts or Do-It-Yourself things do you like to do?
I love to sew, garage sales and thrift store shopping, I love making things with my hands
9. What kind of music do you like? Can your computer/stereo play MP3s? (if your buddy wants to make you a CD)
I was a teen in the late seventies and eighties, plus I have teens with very different tastes in music so I am open to just
about all from dance, jazz, rock, pop, alternative, rap, etc...
10. What's your favorite color? Or--do you have a color family/season/palette you prefer? Any colors you just can't stand?
Blue all shades from old denim to navy blue
11. What is your family situation? Do you have any pets?
A son and daughter
12. Do you wear scarves, hats, mittens or ponchos?
Yes, yes, yes and yes.
13. What is/are your favorite yarn/s to knit with?
I love yummy soft yarns, wool blends and cashmere
14. What fibers do you absolutely *not* like?
Itchy scratchy stuff
15. What is/are your current knitting obsession/s?
I want to make a pullover sweater
16. What is/are your favorite item/s to knit?
Socks and beanies
17. What are you knitting right now?
Socks
18. Do you like to receive handmade gifts?
Absolutely
19. Do you prefer straight or circular needles?
Circular
20. Bamboo, aluminum, plastic?
Aluminum and bamboo
21. Do you own a yarn winder and/or swift?
Both
22. How did you learn to knit?
Self taught
23. How old is your oldest UFO?
Almost a year
24. What is your favorite animated character or a favorite animal/bird?
I love starfish and dragons I was born year of the dragon
25. What is your favorite holiday?
Summer
26. Is there anything that you collect?
Besides everything knitting? Shawls and wraps
27. What knitting magazine subscriptions do you have?
Rowan,
28. Any books, yarns, needles or patterns out there you are dying to get your hands on?
I have been looking for a cabled sock pattern with a cables just on the sides that is not complicated
29. Are there any new techniques you'd like to learn?
Cableing
30. Are you a sock knitter? What are your foot measurements?
Yes, size 8 shoe
31. When is your birthday? (mm/dd)
September 2

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...