4.24.2008

darling daughter is one lucky girl

My darling daughter received this lovely gift from mr I wear a brown uniform and drive a matching truck yesterday. It said perishable open immediately and look at the gorgous gift inside this beautiful appliqued box it had a fresh baked cake and a bouquet of flowers tucked in the center. We have good friends who send lovely gifts to my daughter and just because they are unable to attend a upcoming special event some people send regret reply cards but not my classy elegant friend she send fabulous lavish gifts that come fresh baked from far away places. What if I plan a event for myself can I get a pretty gift like this too?  I see my good friends son more than I see her I have not seen her since my sons graduation last year June. Plus I drive past her house everyday no, I am not a stal*er  its on my way to and from work. She lives close by and she is the one who encouraged me to email years ago when she got her first big smashy new computer that sits on a beautiful desk, the first time I actually saw live computer chatting was our boys chatting online. See my friend has those rare gifts, class and style. She has a way of of spotting the perfect blouse you wish you had spotted first. A piece of furniture that is the perfect table or comfy sofa you want to plop down on and nap, the fabulous plush towels or the perfect creamer holder pourer she just has wonderful taste and she is not a impulse buyer. She will research something she is interested in to find out if they are a animal friendly or a fair trade company. Her garden I kid you not can be photographed for a magazine without a moments notice she will tell you different though, smile. Want a great meal she can recommend a restaurant and a even a plate to try, trying to sort through your closet and can't decide what to toss or keep she's the one to call she will tell me honestly which is the better fabric and fit and even ask me what was I thinking when I bought that funky top, insert a sheepish look here on my face okay, I am a impulse buyer. She even let me hide christmas presents for my kids one year at her house. She can find the rare pearl or the hidden gem in a place or person she has that gift. But me well its so hard for me to make plans, and punctual well I lack there too, smile... she is organized and can make plans well ahead and carrys a agenda that even has birthdays in it and me well I am scattered here there and everywhere. She is the better friend. But look at the wonderful gift my classy friend who is elegant and proper and a rare gem herself  who has fabulous taste, sent my darling daughter....  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...